Saturday, January 9, 2010

Worst blogger ever

It's true. Haven't posted since April. However, I have some new things to share. I moved my workshop into our basement greenhouse-room, where it is colder than the storage room, but gets (some) actual (diffused) light, as you can see.



And I have managed to make some new things as well. Mostly earrings of various sizes and shapes.






but this as well



Have a look and let me know what you think. Many thanks to all who have purchased earrings in the last little while. And especially to my dear friend Leah, who requested my work make an appearance on each of her bridesmaids, and herself, for her gorgeous wedding at the end of October. Those pieces were beautifully photographed by friend and photographer Lindsey Lee, whose blog is listed to the right.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachel... you need an Etsy site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally need an etsy site. I really want some of your earrings.

    ReplyDelete